Thursday, September 23, 2010

Testimonial from Rich and Judy Scheck, Oak Brook

Michael,

Judy and I would like to sincerely thank you and your staff at Michael Buss Architects, Ltd, for doing an outstanding job designing our home and watching over the construction for our best interests.  As you know, I have been in the construction industry for over 47 years and I feel that I am a pretty good judge of talent in my business and you are extremely good at what you do.  Your creativity was very apparent to Judy and me from the first time we met with you and now that we approach the completion of our home we can see what you saw in the beginning.   We love our home and you made our dreams come true.  Your attention to detail shows throughout the whole house, interior and exterior.  We would wholeheartedly encourage you to have any future clients contact us so that we could explain the outstanding job you did for us.  You are truly an idea person that is very gifted and we thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Rich and Judy Scheck

No comments:

Post a Comment